- The Goods are delivered to you when we make them available to you at a delivery point agreed by you and us.
- Time of delivery will not be of the essence and any delivery date is an estimate only. We will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid late deliveries.
- The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by us upon despatch from our place of business will be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- Our liability for non-delivery of the Goods will be limited to, at our discretion, replacing the Goods within a reasonable time, issuing a credit note at the pro rata Contract rate against any invoice raised for such Goods or a refund of the purchase price paid.
- Any claim that any Goods have been delivered damaged or do not materially comply with their description will be notified by you to us and (where appropriate, to the carrier) within 7 days of their delivery. Provided that you return such Goods to us un-used and un-open, we will at our sole discretion replace such Goods, issue you with a credit note for the price of such Goods or refund the price paid for such Goods.
- Any claim that any Goods have not been delivered to you by us or our appointed carriers where we claim we have delivered the same to you, or left the Goods in a safe place or delivered the Goods to your neighbour and/or our appointed carriers have obtained a signature for the delivery of the Goods (from any of the above (where applicable), such claim must be notified by you to us within 7 days of their expected delivery. We shall then liaise with our carrier and/or our driver and we may require copies of two forms of personal identification documents from you (such as passport, driving licence, bank card etc) or any third party. Once we have reviewed all documentary evidence and statements from the relevant drivers we shall then come back to you within a reasonable timescale of our decision (to replace such Goods, issue you with a credit note for the price of such Goods, refund the price paid for such Goods or to not provide any of the aforementioned) which shall be final and binding.
- We may at our discretion deliver the Goods by instalments in any sequence. Where the Goods are delivered by instalments, no default or failure by us in respect of any one or more instalments will vitiate the Contract in respect of the Goods previously delivered or undelivered Goods.
- If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or accept performance of the Services or any part thereof at the time agreed for delivery then we will be entitled to cancel or suspend such delivery and all other outstanding deliveries and to charge you for the reasonable loss suffered.